KYIV NATIONAL LINGUISTIC UNIVERSITY,
Council of Young Researches
Scholars, PhD, Doctoral, Undergraduate and Master Students,
Representatives of Embassy and International Organisations
to participate in the
INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
“AD ORBEM PER LINGUAS. TO THE WORLD THROUGH LANGUAGES”
on March 17–19, 2020
The following areas of research will be considered:
- Language Contacts in the Epoch of Globalisation.
- Modern Discourse Studies and Theory of Communication.
- Cognitive Linguistics.
- Translation and Cross-Cultural Communication.
- Functioning of Language Units: Synchrony and Diachrony.
- Oriental Languages as an Instrument to Moulding Spiritual Culture.
- Models of the World in Germanic, Romanic and Slavic Languages.
- National Identity and Globalisation.
- The Newest Tendencies in the Ukrainian Literary Studies.
- Historical and Philosophical Thought in Ukraine.
- The Main Trends in the Development of higher Education.
- The Modern Tendencies in the Methodology of Foreign Language Teaching.
- Innovative Technologies of Multi-Cultural Educational Environment.
- Tendencies in the Economic and Legal Studies in Ukraine and in the World.
- Current Tendencies in Psychology, Pedagogical Theory and Practice.
- Student Government.