KYIV NATIONAL LINGUISTIC UNIVERSITY,
Young Researches Council
scholars, PhD students, undergraduate and master students, Embassy and international organisations representstives
to participate in the
“AD ORBEM PER LINGUAS. TO THE WORLD THROUGH LANGUAGES”,
March 20 – 22, 2019
The discussions will consider issues pertaining to the following areas of research:
- Language contacts in the epoch of globalisation.
- Modern discourse studies and theory of communication.
- Cognitive linguistics.
- Functioning of language units: synchrony and diachrony.
- Oriental languages as an instrument to moulding spiritual culture.
- Models of the world in Germanic, Romanic and Slavic languages.
- National identity and globalisation.
- The newest tendencies in the Ukrainian literary studies.
- Historical and philosophical thought in Ukraine.
- The main trends in the development of higher education.
- The modern tendencies in the methodology of foreign language teaching.
- Innovative technologies of multi-cultural educational environment.
- Tendencies in the economic and legal studies in Ukraine and in the world.
- Student government.